- B SIDES HANDMADE with its registered office in 18-100 Łapy (Poland), ul. General Sikorski 50, REGON: 146217491, NIP: 9661880729, allows you to purchase goods at its website: www.bsideshandmade.com/shop.
- B SIDES HANDMADE (“we”) is a sole trader registered at the Central Registration and Information on Business (pl. Centralna Ewidencja i Informacja o Działalności Gospodarczej) carried by the Ministry of Economic Development.
- This document sets forth the terms and conditions governing the use of this website and the purchase of items through this website.
- Store - an online store at www.bsideshandmade.com/shop selling products included in the offer.• Lead time - the time counted from the moment the Customer receives a confirmation of his/her order, till the moment of the dispatch of an order by a preferred delivery method indicated by the Customer.
- Product Price - means the gross value of each Store Product next to which the Product Price is indicated. The Product Price is expressed in Polish zlotys, EURO and includes VAT, but does not include the cost of delivery of the product to the place indicated by the Customer, unless the Terms and Conditions provide otherwise.
- Customer - a natural or legal person making purchases in a Store.
- Custom-made product - the product which has been created on an individual customized order placed through the use of the form at www.bsideshandmade.com/shop. Custom-made product is not exchangeable or refundable.
- Electronic transfer - payment made by the Customer from an online bank
account via Przelewy24 or other online payment systems.
III. Placing an order
- The contract of sale is concluded between the Customer andB SIDES HANDMADE.• Potential Customer can use the Store, provided that he/she has read and accepted the Terms and Conditions of this Store.
- To order online, please visit www.bsideshandmade.com/shop.
- Orders can be placed 24 hours a day. Completion of orders takes place during the following working hours: Monday to Friday between 10:00 and 18:00.
- Orders placed on non-working days will be completed on the first working day following the day on which the order was placed.
- To place an order the Customer has to select the products from the available offer of the Store, choose their sizes and quantities then add them to the shopping basket.
- To place an order it is necessary to fill in the order form with the requested personal data which are necessary to complete and deliver the order.
- Until the order is accepted with the "Pay" button, the user has the possibility to make modifications in the order and in the data for shipping.
- Confirmation made with the "Pay" button will redirect the Customer to the bank transfer website przelewy24.pl, which is an intermediary for payments made through the Store’s website www.bsideshandmade.com/shop.
- Once payment has been made using the selected payment method and the payment is posted in our account, the Customer receives an order confirmation to an e-mail indicated by him. The order confirmation will include information about the order details, the type of delivery selected, and the shipping details. In case the payment will be made but the Customer will not receive an order confirmation please contact the Store via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon receipt of the order confirmation, a contract of sale of the goods ordered by the Customer is concluded.
- The products are delivered by the package delivery company United Parcel Service (hereinafter: UPS) to the address indicated on the worldwide territory (Poland, Europe, outside Europe territory).
- The shipping charges are dependent on the weight of the goods. These charges are indicated during the ordering process.
- Products shipped with UPS should be, according to the terms and conditions stated on the website: http://www.ups.com/media/pl/terms_carriage_en.pdf, delivered within the territory of the Republic of Poland within 2 working days after dispatch.
- Products are shipped three times a week - Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.• Shipping costs of the purchased goods are borne by the Customer. Each item shipped is accompanied by a proof of purchase.
- Prices of products available at the Store are expressed in Polish zlotys and in Euro. Prices include VAT. The Euro is based on the current exchange rate of the Narodowy Bank Polski (hereinafter: NBP). Details about the current exchange rate policy of the NBP can be found at: www.nbp.pl.
- The customer pays for the ordered products by bank transfer or via electronic payment made through the payment system Przelewy24.pl.
- Completion of the order paid by a bank transfer starts after receipt of payment for the good, after the payment is posted on the Store’s bank account or on the account of the intermediary for payments made through the Store website (Przelewy24.pl service).
- If the Customer purchases from outside the EU, he/she should contact the Shop at the following e-mail address: email@example.com to receive information about tax-free Product Prices (prices excluding VAT).
- Methods of payment: At the Store transactions are made via the system
Przelewy24.pl, where you can choose one of the following payment methods:
- Przelew z BPH
- Bank PKO BP
- Millennium Bank
- Alior Bank
- Bank ING
- Lukas Bank
- Bank Pekao S.A.
- Bank BGŻ - Bank Ochrony Środowiska
- Products offered in the Store are handmade. Each product is unique and hence there exists a possibility of delicate differences between the products in the texture of the braids. These differences result from their manual production.
- Due to the type of material used, the product can slightly stretch, as the wool used in the production of the final product has, by its nature, a certain elasticity.
- Custom-made product is not exchangeable. Nor there exist any possibility to renounce the contract.
- Photos of all products at www.bsideshandmade.com/shop were created using an Apple computer. It is recommended that the Customer views the photos on an Apple computer monitor before purchasing any of the offered products. Only this way fidelity of the photos to the original product will be preserved. Browsing the products on another type of computer can distort the image of the product looked at.
- In case of lack of the conformity of the order with the agreement and the description of the product presented at the website of the Storewww.bsideshandmade.com/shop, the Customer has a right to file a complaint by post. The Customer must send the defective product together with proof of purchase and the description of the defects to the following address: B SIDES BARBARA CHRABOLOWSKA, Aleja Zjednoczenia 35/39 lok. 6, 01-838 Warsaw (Poland), with the note "Complaints ".
- The product will be examined and if we deem it to be defective, we will send the Customer a fixed or a new product. In case it would be impossble to fix or send a new product, we will provide a full refund of the amount paid for the defective product.
- If we deem the product non-defective, the product will be sent back to the Customer together with the feedback on the refusal of a complaint.Shipping costs in this case are non-refundable.
- Before collecting the package form the delivery company, the Customer must check whether the packaging has not been damaged in transit. In the event of the packaging being damaged, the Customer shall refuse to collect the packageand in the presence of the courier shall draw up a damage protocol and forthwith contact the seller in order to explain the issue.
- In compliance with the provisions of Act of 30 May 2014 on protection of consumers (Ustawa o ochronie konsumentów, Dz.U. 2014 r. poz. 827 ze zm.), the Customer who has entered into a distance contract can withdraw from his/her order within 14 days without giving reasons and without bearing any additional costs.
- This being the case, it is requested that the Customer sends the statement renouncing contract together with the Product and the proof of purchase to the following adress: B SIDES HANDMADE, Aleja Zjednoczenia 35/39 lok. 6, 01-838 Warsaw (Poland). The Product returned shall be complete, intact and cannot bear any traces of having been used, unless it was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
- Costs of delivery of a returned Product to the above indicated address are non-refundable. B SIDES HANDMADE shall return the payment for the product, forthwith upon verifying its condition, to the bank account indicated by the Customer. The price paid for goods covered by the contract together with the cost of delivery of the goods to the Customer are to be reimbursed.
- If the damaged or otherwise altered product is returned to the abovementioned address, the Customer is liable for any diminished value of the product. B SIDES HANDMADE reserves the right to deduct the amount in whole or in part for the diminished value of the goods. The amount deducted from the amount to be reimbursed for the returned Product will depend on the degree of alteration, damage or destruction of the Product returned.
- We do not accept any cash on delivery shipments.
- Personal data will only be processed by B SIDES HANDMADE with its registered office in Łapy 18-100, General Sikorski 50, for the purpose of placing orders in the online shop www.bsideshandmade.com/shop and marketing activities with accordance to Act on personal data protection (pl. Ustawa z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 roku o ochronie danych osobowych, Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883).
- The online shop collects, throughout purchase and registration process, the following personal information:
- The above information is voluntary but necessary to register and make a purchase at the Store.
- B SIDES HANDMADE may use the above mentioned information with the consent of the person to whom such data pertains for marketing purposes. There also exists a possibility to subscribe for a newsletter. Information about new products, promotions and special offers will only be sent if the person to whom such data pertains has agreed to receive them.
- For more information on promotions and special offers please visit the main menu and click on the tab "SALE".
- Information about the rules of subscription to the newsletter can be found in the main menu in the tab "NEWSLETTER".
- Sales contracts are governed by Polish law. If the Customer uses the Store in Polish, the contract is concluded in Polish.
- In matters not regulated by these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Civil Code or other legal acts that are relevant to the activity and functioning of the Store shall be applied accordingly.• The shop reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. Amendments to the Terms and Conditions will be applicable from the moment they are published on the website of the Store. These amendments may not violate the rights the Customers using the Store have acquired in accordance with the Terms and Conditions published at the time of the purchase of the goods.
V. Payment methods and cards
- BNP Paribas Bank
- Spółdzielcza Grupa Bankowa SGB
- Euro Bank
- Raiffeisen Bank
- Bank Pocztowy
- GetIn Bank
- Volkswagen Bank
- Polbank - FM Bank
- HSBC Bank Polska
VI. Exchanges and returns
VII. Final provisions
- address of domicile,
- mailing address (if different from address of domicile)
- e-mail address,
- phone number.